25 Senate Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07306
Tel: 201-565-2301 Fax: 833-565-2301
Closing Soon - View Here
201 Marin Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Tel: 201-839-6939 Fax: 201-898-2125

Domestic and International Health Certificates

We have USDA Accredited Veterinarians on staff to help you attain a international travel certificate for your pet.

All of our veterinarians can help you attain a domestic travel certificate for your pet.

We understand that your pet is part of your family, and when you travel, you want them right by your side.

When should I start the process?

We urge you to plan ahead for international travel by at least 4 to 6 months depending on the country. Australia, Japan, and New Zealand can take six months or longer. Some countries require a rabies titer test.

Before you start the process, you need to determine the destination country and dates of travel.

Please visit

This website is a helpful resource if you are traveling internationally.

We also recommend checking with your airline to determine any additional terms of travel they may require.

For both Domestic and Hawaii travel, please visit

Qur team will make sure your pet will travel with you according to the requirements of each country, so we'll need to find out exactly what you'll need and what requirements you have to meet. Please fill out our travel questionnaire.

Information on traveling with your pet by Airline


United Airlines:

American Airlines:

Delta Airlines:

British Airlines:

Returning or bringing a pet to the US with your pet may be similar to your initial process.

Please research this at

Start the process today.

Travel Questionnaire

Website Development & Marketing © 2021